We were married Oct. 10th, 2008 in the Salt Lake City Temple. It was an amazing day and we couldn't have asked for things to be more perfect (besides maybe the cold while taking pictures outside the temple!). We would like to especially thanks our parents and family for being there and supporting us every step of the way. And thank you to everyone who came and or otherwise showed their love and support for us! Let the journey begin!
Picture Overload... ya know, for the book.
9 years ago
6 comments:
Oh yah you figured out how to do every thing. Cute blog and cute wedding pic.
I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG NOW!!! haha, now I can actually keep up with your craziness. How is married life?! I love the pictures :)
I am so excited that you are doing this-if you've ever kept a diary or journal this will be a cup o'tea for you. And you can even have it published after a respectable amount of blogging. You're a darling couple-the wedding was beautiful, and I hope you had a great time for your honeymoon!
Congrats! you guys are so cute!
Hey! You looked gorgeous on your wedding day!! I have a blog too, I'm going to be going private so if you want to you can leave me your email address and I'll add you! Oh and Thanks so much for holding my crying baby that one night at Nicoles!
Hey shay! I know I don't know you too well or Nick for that matter! But Derek does. We never got to tell you guys how excited we were for you. And looking at this picture is awesome. It looks like a younger mckay! Gives us hope that him getting married could still happen! lol. Anyhow, you guys seem so happy together and you are super cute and sweet together! Congrats, belated or not! P.S: your photo on your header is TOO STINKIN' romantic!! Love it!
-angel & derek florek
Post a Comment