I went to the DMV today to get my name changed on my Driver's License. What a pain, first I went to the wrong place, and then I forgot to fill out a application, so I had to go back to the back of the line, fill it out stand in line again. Ah rough. I didn't think changing a name on a card would be so hard. Anyways, I got my temporary and will receive my real one in 2 weeks or so. IT'S OFFICIAL SHAYLEE CAMPBELL MILLER...............
5 comments:
YAY for your blog!! You two are such a cute couple! Congrats again on the big day! I really wish I could have been there! We have a blog too so you can see all of our happenings as well! mattnalisa.blogspot.com
Welcome to the Blogger world. Your reception was so pretty and you looked gorgeous!! you are going to love being married. Its amazing.
Hello Mrs. Miller!! Ha Ha I used to have a teacher named Mrs. Miller! I'm glad you have a blog now!! Call me we keep playing phone tag!!
why not just shaylee miller?! ;)
I'm impressed you got your name changed and your license so fast. It took me a year haha.
Post a Comment