Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Happiness






Happy Halloween everyone. We had a blast on yesterday. Nick and I love halloween, so we love to dress up and love to decorate. We didn't do too much decorating to our house though. I had 2 costumes, a day costume for work, and a night costume for parties!!! At work I dressed up as a witch, I guess you could say. I made a orange tu tu, and then bought a little kid dress and wore it as a shirt, I got the cutest witch hat too!!! Nick was at work all day and didn't dress up, lame I know. But as far as our night costumes watch out 80's aerobic's intructors......ORLANDO and RITA are the coolest ever. Ha ha, don't laugh too hard. We will save our costumes so if you ever need to barrow, we got it all. Hope everyone had a fun, and safe halloween!!!

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

Cute Costumes! You guys look so great!

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh! I am rolling at your pix! You guys are hilarious! Love it!

mattnalisa said...

Wow you guys are really hardcore!! I love the witch costume and the aerobic instructors-hysterical!! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck that is so funny!! I almost peeded my pants!! Ha Ha!!

Jake and Whitney said...

Dang you guys looked pretty freakin hot I must say. Nick should consider growing a mustache it makes him look a lot more sophisticated, and that hair most girls would die for locks like that. haha I wish I could have seen you.

whitey said...

WHAT A BRAVE BRAVE MAN YOU HAVE MARRIED! MADE MY DAY

Cole & Jess said...

Love the costumes!!! I am so glad that I found your blog!