Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy One Month Anniversary!!




WOW, time sure does fly by!! I can't believe a month has came and gone since Nick and I got married. It's been a great month with lots of fun activities!!! First the wedding, it was beautiful, I finally have seen pictures, and wanted to thank everyone that helped and was part of our special day!! It was gorgeous!!! Second, the honeymoon, Cancun was perfect, was stayed at an amazing resort and everything was included, food, drinks, more food and more drinks. We had a blast, we snorkled, went on tours, played in the ocean, swam in the pool, and played beach volleyball for hours!! It was the best vacation ever!! We finally got settled into our basement apartment, and things are coming along just great there. We are still doing a little decorating but it's looking more like home!! Let's see what else we've done this month...we've been to the Jazz Game with friends, (Thanks Stu and Sommer for the tickets, and thanks Whit and Jake for coming too, we had a blast!) We've cleaned house together, we've cooked together, we had Halloween (which was blast.) We've been to dinner and dessert with Cole and Jess and now they are addicted to Red Mango just like us, or more or less ME!! Anyways, this month has been the best ever and I just want to thank Nick for everything he has done for me. He truely is the best husband and I love him dearly. Let the good times keep rolling for us!!!

3 comments:

Laci said...

Hey Shay! I just found your blog and I just wanted to say congrats on getting married! You look so happy!

Cole & Jess said...

So I just read your post and I am totally CRAVING red mango!!!! Pretty sure I want to get in my car and drive to Salt Lake...horrible. I can't wait for the one to open in Layton. Thanks for the fun night oh and the fun day:) We should hang out more often...especially on Saturdays when our boys are work!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shaylee and Nick! I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! Glad to hear everything is going so well and CONGRATS!! That's so exciting that you two got married! Anyways, come check out our blog. Nice that we can keep in touch!

Katie Poorte