Saturday, November 22, 2008

We've been busy!!



Last weekend was so much fun!! We went to the Temple with Nick's parents. That was my frist time back since getting married. I LOVE THE TEMPLE.
We had dinner at Whitney's house Friday; thanks for the homemade soup, it was tasty! I made HOMEMADE ROLLS...yes, HOMEMADE from scratch!! Nick's mom always make homemade rolls for Sunday dinner so I got her recipe and tried it out myself, they turned out greast, not as perfectly rounded as Jana's but they were great for my first time making rolls!! Anyways, we had a blast over at Whit and Jake's house, I love going over there to play with their adorable kids!!
Saturday I cleaned and did laundry while Nick was at work....I do that ever Saturday so if anyone wants to play or get together on Saturday's that would be great. I would love to not have to clean and do laundry! Ha! Saturday night we went to the Salt Lake Real soccer game. They played the New York Red Bulls for the Semi Finals (I think) it was the first time Nick and I had been to the new stadium. It was so much fun except we lost. The 2nd half of the game was great, it was fun to actually be there. After the game we went to the hospital. Nick's sister Meagan had her BABY!!! We got to the hospital at like 10:45 ish and she had the baby at 11:33!!! Oh my gosh it was so neat to actually be there and get to see the baby right after. Let me tell you, she had the EASIEST labour!! I hope I'm lucky like that one day!! Sunday we went back to the hopsital to see baby Savannah, she's so cute!! Well that's all that happend last week....we'll see what goes on this week!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Sounds fun! Oh to be young, newly wed and kid free. Ahh the memories.! :) Excited to have you come stay with the girlies in Dec. Thanks!!!!! Love ya!!

Unknown said...

HEY! I love your blog. the halloween pics are my favorite by FAR! :) You two are super cute and I love that your a little wife. ahhaha, weird how grown up we can pretend to be huh!?