Ok, so I had a Volleyball game Monday night right after work and I got a call from Nick around 4:00 saying he's sick and he's going to lay down and not come to the game. Me being the smart one totally know what's up his sleeve. So I say ok, get feeling better and I'll be home after the game. So I drive home, and pull into the garage and go to open the door and this note is taped up: ATTENTION SHAYLEE Read this before coming downstairs... IT IS IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS: 1. DO NOT ask questions 2. Hope you did good at your game, now relax and go straight to the shower. 3. Don't look in the kitchen or in the living room, you will be tempted but DON'T. 4. Take a nice hot shower, change into something comfortable. 5. Come to the table for dinner I LOVE YOU SHAY HAPPY 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY! As I read the note it brough tears to my eyes. As I opened the door Nick pops his head out of our door and says Hi and Love you. I followed the instructions and it was the best night ever.
He had rose peddles all over the floor, and candles lit. He's the perfect husband! We had a great dinner and after we had hot coco from our cocomotion! It was the best 1 month anniversary every, I will always remember it. Thanks Nick, and I LOVE YOU!!!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Nick is so cute! What a nice husband. I wondered where our #1 fan was at the volleyball game. He was a busy little guy that night. Sure love ya!
Hey!! Your blog is so cute! I love how everyone has blogs, so much fun. You and Nick are such a cute couple! Looks like you're having lots of fun. Umm, I did make that tutu! Probably way late now, but they're so easy, and so much fun. Just got elastic and tied the toole to it, didn't even sew anything! Congratulations by the way! Last time I saw ya, you were just waiting for the proposal!
shaylee i am so happy for you! you should have nothing but the best... so I am glad he is treating you right i laugh to think how far we have come since our trip to cali lol
That is so cute! It made me cry haha!
Post a Comment