So Nick and I went to Sundance last weekend. It was fun spending the night at a friends cabin and then going over to Park City the next morning!! You'll never guess who we ran into.....Ashton Kutcher!!!
You LOSER!!! HaHa I guess im jealous. I was just talking to Cole about it the other night...I am still so pissed that we didn't stop and get something to eat. Instead I got to watch him throw a fit over his boots in the parking lot!! GOOD TIMES!
Ok LUCKY! Nice job on that one! I'll just photoshop myself it and say it was me! Ha jk, but looks like you guys are doing good! I'm jealous I cant snowboard this year so live it up while you dont have a baby!!
Hey this is Whitney Swapp Shawn's wife. I was looking at peoples blogs and i came across yours. I love the picture you have on your header. Our blog is Shawnandwhit.blogspot.com it's fun to see what everyone is up to.
Ashton came on over for our after party. I thought we had invited you? ha. j/k. He really wasn't. It was the pre-party. ha. That's so cool you met him!
Nick and I met in High School, we went to 2 dances together our Senior year. Nick went on his Mission to Norway. I went to New York after high school and was a Nanny for 2 years. We started dating again in April 2007 after his mission when I asked him out on our first date, he even left class early to come on this date. We hung out pretty much everyday after that and the rest is history.....
7 comments:
Way to SCORE - photo op and all! Was he nice?
ok, thats just awesome... im so jealous!!
You LOSER!!! HaHa I guess im jealous. I was just talking to Cole about it the other night...I am still so pissed that we didn't stop and get something to eat. Instead I got to watch him throw a fit over his boots in the parking lot!! GOOD TIMES!
You do have a cute blog Shay! Sweet picture with Ashton he is cute!
Ok LUCKY! Nice job on that one! I'll just photoshop myself it and say it was me! Ha jk, but looks like you guys are doing good! I'm jealous I cant snowboard this year so live it up while you dont have a baby!!
Hey this is Whitney Swapp Shawn's wife. I was looking at peoples blogs and i came across yours. I love the picture you have on your header. Our blog is Shawnandwhit.blogspot.com it's fun to see what everyone is up to.
Ashton came on over for our after party. I thought we had invited you? ha. j/k. He really wasn't. It was the pre-party. ha. That's so cool you met him!
Post a Comment