
What a great 2008 and a fantastic way to close the year!!!! For New Years Eve, we didn't know what we wanted to do....we were going to go with friends, but no one was really doing much. My mom called me and told us to go up to Wolf Mountain and snowboard! They had a party up there and there was going to be fireworks, and fire pit, food and music, so we thought for a minute and said why not, something different!!!

We changed, loaded the car up with our gear and headed up the mountain. Snowboarding was so fun, there was hardly anyone up there but just enough to have fun. As it was getting closer to midnight we went up with the Ski Patrol, and other skiers, and prepared for the Torch Run. Right was midnight hit, they turned off all the ski run lights and we lit our flares and off we went down the mountain, as we got half way down the mountain fireworks went off and everyone at the bottom was cheering!!! It was so much fun!! We had a great time ringing in the new year!!! I hope 2009 brings us more activities, like this. Happy New Years everyone!!
3 comments:
that sounds like a ton of fun! Too bad the one time I went snow boarding I was too sore to move for a few days! miss you! :)
Yes we LOVE the jazz!! For some reason I thought Brindie McCleary's brother owned Red Mango. So much for what i thought. You and you're Hubby are really cute together!
looks fun! I like your blog! you should check out mine!
Post a Comment