Christmas time is always busy time, either way I look at it!! Shopping, Parties, Eating ect!! We had a blast during Christmas break and look forward to many more Christmas's together!! The Saturday before Christmas is when it all started, we had my mom's side of the family, family party and had a great time exchanging white elephants. Sunday we had the tradition Jerusalem Dinner at Miller's. We all dressed up, and had salmon, breads, and fruits and veggies, we spend the evening telling our favorite stories of Christ and the kids act out the Nativity Story. Tuesday the 23rd is the annual Campbell family Christmas party, we eat and eat, act out the nativity, sing, and do talents, the Campbells/Millers had by far the best talent and then Santa and Mrs Claus come and give us each a present, we have been doind the same thing on the Campbell side since I can remember and love this tradition. Christmas Eve we were back to the Millers for another party, with amazing yummy food prepared by Jana. Her sister and her 3 kids came and we played a fun dice game, and did another white elephant exchange, it's great going over there to see the excitement of the little kids and also the older ones too! Ha!! That night we went to my parents and had a sleep over. We got woken up by Ryan calling from his Mission, he was wondering why we weren't awake yet...oh yeah we're 2 hours behind him!! We talked to him for an hour, and then opened Christmas presents!! Santa was very nice to us this year and brought us lot of fun new things! I got a garbage can, yes I know it sounds lame but we needed one so bad!! I was tired of the garbage just hanging in our kitchen. So I got that, clothes, another iPod, yes my 3rd iPod, I promise not to burn it up, and or loose it! Nick got a new fly rod and lots of gear for fishing, oh yes we got a QUEEN size sleep bag!! Anyways, we had a very good Christmas and wish you all had the same!!! Happy New Years and be safe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment