Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Festival Of Trees


Last weekend I had the chance to take my mother in law, Jana to the Festival of Trees to volunteer for 3 hours, plus look at all the trees!! It was so much fun, I've been going down the festival for years and love going each time to volunteer. I usually go with my mom and aunts and cousin's but with everyone's busy schedule's we kindof split up this year. So Saturday Jana and I went and helped. We were in the the Sweets Ect. Shoppe....so all morning I was looking at all these yummy treats and sweets!! It was hard to hold back and not buy anything but I did get a carmel covered apple...DELICIOUS!!!! We walked through all the trees after, and all the wreaths, let's just say my feet were sore!!! Here are some of our favorite trees!


2 comments:

Darwin + Kiara said...

So fun! I wondered if you guys still volunteered at the Festival. So fun!

Kailee said...

Hey Shay! How are you? I went to festival of trees this year and I remembered volunteering with you while we were in high school! I didn't know you did it every year!