Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I did it, I did it, I did it!!

Alrighty everyone, my Christmas shopping is now complete. After going to every store in the mall and finding the last bits at the last store I am done. Just 2 more presents to wrap and 2 days til Christmas, I think I can handle it. OH wait I hope one present gets here on time (tomorrow delivery), and I have time to bake one more pumpkin cheese roll for Nick's family Christmas Eve Party.

Nick and I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Way to go, girly! I wish I could say I'm ready... still need to get a couple of things tomorrow, and I haven't wrapped one gift yet! My poor kids think they are not getting anything since there is nothing under the tree! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Wow. I can't believe you have blogged so much and i missed it! :) I think we are still playing phone tag, but i'm not sure what your schedule is now that your married ;)