1. What is your husbands name? Nick
2. How long have you guys been married? 4 months and 1 day!!
3. How old is he? 23
4. Who is taller? Definately him, I'm not the tallest gal in the world.
5. Who can sing best? Probably Nick, and he'd admit it too.
6. Who is smarter? Me hello, who get's Nick's homework done for him, I do, I do!
7. Who does laundry? Me, Nick has done it occassionally, but I get scared because he'll just throw whatever in, even shoes, with clothes!! He's learning.
8. Who pays the bills? The bank does, automatic withdrawl is the best!
9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed when looking at it from bottom to the top? I do and I love it!
10. Who mows the lawn? Well we haven't had to deal with that yet since we don't have a house, but all the outside chores are left for him!
11. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, and I'm getting better at it, but I love when Nick takes over, he's a great cook!
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? We're both pretty stubborn but I'm getting better. It's hard when your the oldest in the relationship, you should always be right, right?
13. Who kissed who first? It was him, it was so cute, let me know if you want to know the story and I'll tell you!
14. Who wears the pants? Both of us!!
Picture Overload... ya know, for the book.
9 years ago
1 comment:
Haha I want to hear the story! :) lol
Post a Comment