Monday, March 2, 2009

2 concerts in 1 week!!

So about a year and a half ago, Nick and I heard that Celine Dion would be coming to Salt Lake to perform, we both were so excited and though why not get tickets because she won't be performing in Vegas any longer and we wouldn't go travel anywhere else to see her, so we bought the tickets in November of 2007, knowing we had to wait until the next Nov/Dec to see her. So a whole year goes by, we got engaged, Nick goes to Chicago for the summer, wedding plans happen, Nick comes home, we get married, honeymoon, halloween, thanksgiving, and come to find out Celine cancelled her concert and rescheduled for February 22nd. So yes we waited another 3 months for her to come!!! Oh well it was amazing!!! Our seats were fantastic, and we had a blast!!!



On Thursday I think it was I got a call from a friend asking if I wanted to go to the MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice concert down at the McKay Events Center in Orem, Of course I went, it was so fun, it was Jodi, Jill, Michelle and Devan and I. It was a blast, and a well needed girls night out!! The concert started at 9 and ended about 1 AM!!! It was crazy, we had floor general admission tickets and got stuck down in the bottom with a million other crazy people. I think at one point my feet weren't touching the floor....it was a fun, but finally after elbows in my ribs and could hardly breath we all left the center and went towards the back!! It was a crazy night but we all had a blast!! Thanks Jill for getting the tickets and thanks Jodi for the invite!! Oh yeah and don't worry I got the sweetest T shirt!!!



2 comments:

Jodi said...

Ice Ice Baby~!! That was a blast! I'm so glad you could go with us. My favorite part of the whole night was when you got on Jill's shoulder!!! :) That was so great! We'll have to do it again sometime. Don't forget... "Too Legit to Quit!!" Hammer time forev!

Unknown said...

I am SOOOOOO Jealous you got to see celine!! I'm not sure who is really the bigger fan here- i mean, i love love her! hahah, its awesome you got to go though. cute pictures! :)