VEGAS for Spring Break!!! Well we decided to head south for a warm weekend!! Nick's sister and family were in Vegas for a family wedding and we decided to bum half of their hotel room or should I say suite!!! It was great to sit by the pool, hang out with the kids, go shopping, be in warm weather, and winning $50 bucks!!
Next on our list.........WELCOME HOME ELDER RYAN CAMPBELL!!! I'm so happy he's home. We sat at the airport for so long making jokes while waiting, he's cleaning out the airplane, changing into something besides a suit, making up some sort of crazy dance to come down the escalator! Ha ha, We love him and missed him over the last 2 years! It's been great having him home and around! We love you too!
WE LOVE THE JAZZ...My boss was out of town so I got 2 of his season tickets for Saturday's game. It was such a good game!! They played the Phoenix Suns and it was great, overtime and everything, but most inmportantly we were on the big screen 3 times!! It was so fun, so thanks boss for the tickets, we had a blast!
1 comment:
WOW! You guys have been busy, but all fun and games right :)! I feel like its been ages since we chatted on the phone, we need to do that soon! :) Glad to see the newlyweds are enjoying life :)
Post a Comment