So either I really suck at this whole updating the blog thing or we have boring lives! Well I know we are NOT boring so it must be I suck at updating!! Well Nick finished his semester up at Weber, and I'm so proud of him, he had a tough schedule but managed to pass everything fine! I actually got to help him with one class that was online. Go me! Since school has been out Nicks been playing alot of golf....he thinks for the whole summer he should be able to golf every Wednesday down at Thanksgiving Point. He saw on KSL that every Wednesday is only $15 for 9 holes and cart!! So far he's been 2 weeks in a row, we'll see how the rest of the summer goes.
I went to the Tulip Festival with Cam, Jana, Meagan, Easton and Savy a few weeks ago. I had never been to Thanksgiving Point and it was beautiful! It was perfect weather and great to walk through all the gardens.



Last weekend we took a trip down to St. George to enjoy some sun, pool time and hiking. Kenzi and I went down late Wednesday night and got to enjoy the pool, sun and got our tan on!!! Everyone else came down Friday and we spent the rest of the weekend, swimming, hiking, BBQ, and Pizza Factory! We had a blast with everyone, thanks guys!!




5 comments:
Fun update! Those flowers are gorgeous. I already told you this, but I love the longboarding picture! LOVE IT! Word on the street is Mac has a new girl??
Matt's been golfing a lot too, and if he finds out about the Wednesday deal-he's there! Shoot keep that a secret! Ha jk I dont care, but we really should do something. Maybe next weekend? Do you have anything going on next weekend?
hey my husband is obsessed with golf! and we live down by thanksgiving they need to golf and we need to shop. lets plan it!
Ok so do you guys want to maybe go to dinner Friday or Saturday of this week? Then we could go to our house and play the game we are obsessed with! I wont tell you what it is cause it sounds lame, but it is so fun!
You are so cute shay!! I was just thinking about you the other day as I was jammin to my mario cd you made me :) haha, Cameron and I will be in Utah the 19-28 of june, except I will be in Jersey from 21-26th, but hey I'll still be there for two weekends!! We should get together!
Post a Comment