Halloween...this year I started a tradition I hope to keep alive. I went with my 2 sister in laws and Meagan's friend to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village. I hope next year we can add my mom and sister and a new sister in law. We had a great time dressing up and having a girls night.
For the last couple years Nick and I go to Trevor's Halloween Party in SLC...this year was so much fun...we all had similar costumes, we went with a animal theme. Nick and I were a Monkey and Banana and Kenzi and Trevor were a skunk and a chicken. It was a blast and we loved dancing the night away!
For Thanksgiving my parents hosted it at their house. It was the first time in a long time we had the entire Toone side there...anuts, uncles, cousins, fiances, and a new neice! We also made it to Nicks parents house for another delicious meal! We went to the movies later that night and saw Blideside...what a great movie, I can't wait until it comes out on DVD..I will definately purchase that one!

We attended lots of Ugly Sweater Christmas Parties during December and had fun with White Elephant gifts too...we framed this picture as one of our gifts, if you want a copy I do have plenty so let me know...this may also be our Christmas Card next year we sent out! We had Christmas morning with my parents and then later went back to Nicks parents to hang out with the family. We had such a good Christmas, everyone spoiled us!! We got clothes, house stuff, and my most favorite part....NEW Digital SLR Camera!! I'm so excited to get started with Photography...pictures and post to come!
For New Years we did our Annual Midnight Ski night up at Wolf Mountain. This is our 2nd year doing this and it was so much fun. I'm not going to lie I wasn't too hip on going just because it had been so cold that week and I kinda wanted to get dressed up and do something on the town, but I did give in because it had just snowed so good snow and a few friends decided to go too. It ended up being a great night on the slopes, perfect weather and great way to end the year! Happy 2010 everyone!!!!
1 comment:
I LOVE IT!!! you really should post more often. and now that you have a really snazzy camera, I'm expecting more pictures. haha, ok so i have to ask what nick does with those gloves? If he hunts then I'm sure we can see alot more of you two when we come to utah! :) hahah... miss you!
Post a Comment