March-
My cousin Camie married Jeff and we were able to go to the temple with her in Draper and then watch the wedding ceremony a few days later in the Salt Lake Temple. I was a beautiful wedding and a great reception.
I totalled my car Cobalt on the freeway mid March. I hit a ladder that fell out of someone's truck, I tried to swirve out of the way but hit the ladder, spun out, overcorrected and hit the cement wall.
April-
We went to alot of Jazz games,
between Nick working for the Jazz in Inside Ticket Sales and my boss having Season Tickets we were able to go to alot of games. We took my Grandpa Toone to a game when we got to sit in a Suit. He loved it and it was his first Jazz game he's been too. We've been to games with friends, family and co workers. We love to go to the games and every game we went to they won!! Hopefully next season we can go to just as many if not more game!
May-
We've had lots of family get togethers and love getting together with family.
Nicks family is fun because they have little one and just watching the kids and listening to the funny things they say are the best! We miss having our other 3 neices and nephew around but they live in Boston and hopefully soon will move back. Nick's brother McKay got married to Scotti this month and what a great wedding it was. Congrats to Mac, Scotti and Chloe, we wish you the best!
I took my sister's senior pictures for her! They actually turned out great. We did them in 3 days. The first day to was to check out lighting and that and the second day went one for 4 hours!
took a MILLION pictures but they turned out awesome! Here are her two final collages she sent out!
We went to St. George with some friends in May. It was perfect weather not too HOT and not cold at all. We swam, Hiked and did a little bit of shopping.
We went over to Zion's and did Weeping Rock, The River Walk, and the big one for the day ANGELS Landing. The hike it's self wasn't too bad but when you started to have to use chains.....I wasn't digging that! But the whole time Nick was so supportive and went slow with me and encouraged me to finish! I did finish and am so glad! It was beautiful, and the view was unbelievable!
We also went and did Red Rock one evening and it was so fun! Red Rock is more of a walk through the Canyon. There are a few parts where you can get in the water and slide off the slick rocks. Nick was the only one that dared to to it!
June-
We've been to the cabin alot this summer which has been fun. We went 3 weekends in a row and it's so nice up there.
June was especially busy, Kristen Graduating High School, Nick running in the Ragnar:Wastach Back, and my dad turning 50
Nick was crazy enough to run in the Ragnar this year with some of my family. I don't think he knew what he was getting himself in but he did great! He beat his estimated times and had a great attitude the whole time!
Well it's not mid July and I'm going to try and keep this updated as much as possible! So far this summer has been great!
6 comments:
WOW. I am jealous of all the pics you have. I have kinda been "Forgetting" my camera everywhere we go so my blog has been lacking. (that and albuquerque is just ugly, so there is not much to photograph) Glad to see your enjoying the married life. OH, and how the heck did you get a ticket for hitting a ladder that someone else dropped?!?! Please do explain!
Shay- I love being able to keep up with you guys at least on here. You should email so I can invite you to ours. Fisher is SOO much bigger and we need to get together soon. cute blog and you should keep it updated :-) Sommer
I knew you could do it!! Just keep it up, I'll be your coach along the way ha!
Good job Shaylee! Your sister's graduation pictures are so beautiful. You really are so talented!
You are getting good at pictures :-) Great job
Hey Shay! Its Melanie Newton (well now Mel Redd) from HS. Anyway, I saw on FB your blog address. I have a blog too! Mine is private though so email me your email and I'll send ya an invite. nmredd@gmail.com Anyway, you look so happy! So glad things worked out well for you and your life. :):)
Post a Comment