Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sad day :(

Last week Nick and I decided to head to the State Fair after work since we're both working downtown. The night before I made sure I had the camera charged, had it packed in my car ready for some State Fair Fun. Well we get there and were walking around to all the booths, waiting for the sun to go down a little and have all the fair lights on to take some fun pictures, meanwhile we went and saw all the livestock....Pigs, Sheep, Cows, Goats, Chickens, you name it. Nick being the "DETAILED Photographer" he is wanted close ups of the cutest little goats ever. He noticed that as he was taking the pictures, the end result was not what he took the picture of ?!?!??!?!??! So I'm thinking oh great, he's been messing around with the settings, we reset the entire camera and still the pictures were off. Luckily we bought a warranty for a year and are for sure extending it another year or two. We took it into the store the next day and the manager was confused too. (Not a good sign) so we had to have the camera sent in and it will be another 3-4 weeks (AVERAGE) until it's back into our hands. Meanwhile it's getting to be FALL...I love fall and the leaves changing colors and no pictures :( Nick's birthday is this Saturday and wanted pictures of the day :( I wanted my neighbor to take our pictures for an updated Nick and Shay Family picture and now that's not going to happen :( Ahhh I'm so bummed and hope it doesn't take the average 3-4 weeks for my camera to come back. Hopefully it's back in time for SOME Fall pictures.......Fall Family Pictures.....New house update.......and HALLOWEEN! Come back Camera!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha Shay, believe it or not- you are not the only person inthe world with a camera!! just borrow one or have someone else email you pics they take of all these wonderful events. I mean, I completely understand your devestation for missing fall colors, :( but I think the birthday and other stuff are sure to be documented ;)

Sierra said...

I am so sorry! I would literally die without my camera. And even though lots of other people have camera, they are not usually as nice as a camera as we have. Point and shoot cameras just don't do it justice :-)